1 maj – 15 sept
Every day: 7am – 8pm
Public swimming: 10am – 7pm
Lap swimming: 7am – 11am, 7pm – 8pm
Adult: 90 kr
Child (3-16 yr): 70 kr
Student: 70 kr**
Senior citizen: 70 kr
1 ad. + 2 child.: 160 kr
2 ad. + 2 child.: 250 kr
Adult: 1695 kr
Child (3-16 yr): 1495 kr
Student: 1495 kr**
Senior citizen: 1495 kr
1 ad. + 2 child.: 3190 kr
2 ad. + 2 child.: 4885 kr
Adult: 795 kr
Child (3-16 yr): 595 kr
Student: 595 kr**
Senior citizen: 595 kr
*The season pass is personal and is valid only together with ID from May 1, 2017 until September 15, 2017.
**With student ID.
Safety and Service
Safety is very important to us!
We are committed to providing all our customers with a quality service in a friendly, clean and safe environment. To help us achieve this please observe our Swimmers Code of Conduct at all times:
Swimmers Code of Conduct
- All visitor must pay the entrance fee (entering the pool or not).
- All swimming befalls under one’s own responsibility.
- Wear only appropriate, recognised swimwear. Full coverage bottom is mandatory.
- Shower thoroughly and toilet before entering the pool.
- Babies and young children should wear only appropriate elasticated swimwear.
- Follow all instructions given by staff & displayed on notices, safety signs etc.
- Behave in a responsible and courteous manner to all staff and other customers.
- Stay in shallow water if you cannot swim well.
- Never leave children under 12 years of age unsupervised.
Do not Swim if:
- You feel unwell.
- You are suffering or have recently suffered with diarrhoea or a gastro-intestinal infection.
- You have recently consumed alcohol.
Inform the staff in case of illness related to your visit.